Who We Are
ALLCAMS Machine Co. was founded by Vincent Guzzardo in 1960. For over 60 years, we have maintained a high level of commitment and satisfaction to our customers. We take pride in our competitive prices, quality craftsmanship, on-time deliveries, and personal one-on-one service. Our state-of-the-art facility is located at 116 Sycamore Ave, Folsom, PA 19033.
What We Do
ALLCAMS Machine Co. delivers the highest quality parts, services, and components for our customers in an array of industries. Our services include:
- CAM Manufacturing
- We manufacture and design CAMs for automated industrial machinery.
- Reverse Engineering
- If you do not have a drawing and need your equipment up and running, we can help by reverse engineering your CAM.
- General Machining
- We are a full-service CNC machine shop with state-of-the-art machining capabilities that help our customers in all aspects of manufacturing their new and rebuilt equipment.
- Flame Hardening
- We have in-house flame hardening capabilities and a variety of heat-treating sources for post and pre-machining operations.
Who We Serve
ALLCAMS Machine Co. has built a strong reputation and proven track record for providing the highest quality CAMs manufacturing and general machining for a wide range of industries which include but not limited to:
- Packaging Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Canning Industry
- Ammunition Industry
- Paper Converting Industry
- Health & Beauty Industry
- Can Seaming Industry
- Baking Industry
- Semi-Conductor Industry
- Confection Industry
Quality starts with every single product we manufacture. Simply put, we love what we do, and we set the industry-standard doing it. It’s our mission and guarantee to make great cost-effective products for our customers.
ALLCAMS Machine’s Customer Service Guarantee
ALLCAMS Machine’s customer service approach focuses on cost-effective solutions through streamlined processes designed to increase productivity and reduce total costs for our customers. Our team delivers unmatched precision and quality at a competitive price. Additional advantages of partnering with us include but are not limited to:
- Over 135 years of combined experience
- 3rd generation family-owned business
- The best machinists, technicians, and engineers in the industry
- Unmatched CAM manufacturing and machining services
- Strong commitment to customer service
- The latest in CNC machinery and software
- Short lead times
- Conveniently located in Folsom, Pennsylvania to serve our local, regional, and national customers
- Safe and green business practices designed to support workplace and environmental safety